DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD / SOLIHULL / EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS
If you are passionate about creativity and digital marketing and want to stand out from the crowd – we want you! An amazing opportunity has arisen for an innovative Digital Marketing Lead to join our clients talented team.
They are an award-winning organisation, developing sales performance software that is utilised by some of the biggest manufacturing and wholesaling brands out there! With offices across the globe, they pride themselves on their vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by their employees!
They are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Lead to have key responsibilities within the marketing team for the planning and implementation of their digital marketing communications strategy, with the ultimate aims of generating leads and nurturing customers.
What’s on offer?
• Highly competitive pay.
• Pension and health cash plan.
• Modern, contemporary office space, working with some of the smartest brains out there.
• Exhilarating and challenging environment – no two days are the same!
• Fantastic customer base, with plenty of success stories.
• Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
• Autonomy to create marketing / campaign solutions that meets the objectives of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Lead role
• Champion the brand on all communication and support the retention of existing customers.
• Grow the marketing funnel and nurture inbound Leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
• Be the go-to person for HubSpot, managing workflows, lists, segmentation, email and landing page templates.
• Be the first point of contact for all digital elements of Marketing output.
• Direct the ongoing maintenance and development of the company website and continually monitor and improve its performance.
• Liaise with external partners to monitor and report on PPC and SEO workstreams.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum six years marketing environment experience.
• Professional marketing qualification preferable, but not essential.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and HubSpot software.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
• Advanced knowledge and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills, scheduling, organizing, briefing, prioritizing workflows and time management.
If you have the desire and creative flair to smash this Digital Marketing Lead role from day one, get in touch, and let’s discuss this exciting next step in your career.