MARKETING MANAGER / RUNCORN / £35,000 TO £40,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a well known organisation, featuring on an award winning TV Show - they are expanding rapidly and are now seeking a Marketing Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for capitalising on their well-established brand, and maximising growth opportunities through both digital and offline marketing channels.
You will drive commercial success through paid media, social awareness, email marketing, and PR activities.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
- Office hours between 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday (36.5 hours per week).
- Early finish Fridays.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Genuine progression through the Business.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Present and deliver campaigns across the business.
- Guide, coordinate and manage communications activity.
- Manage priorities and projects.
- Oversee and develop social media presence.
- Production of written material for blogs, advertising, articles, and press releases.
- Manage and oversee key digital marketing activities PPC, SEO, social media, and email marketing.
- Translate and adapt the marketing strategy using the company's current marketing data to grow client and referral base.
- Lead and manage the design process of all digital marketing and written content (newsletters, brochure production, POS guides, handbooks, etc.) as well as events and other support materials.
- Work with and build good working relationships with internal and external teams.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience within a Marketing Managers position.
- Strong background in Marketing.
- Ability to manage and lead teams within multi-channel marketing, including digital.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Campaign management skills.
- Highly IT literate and digitally aware.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to manage your own workload and multi-task.
- A strategic and tactical thinker.
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in this amazing Marketing Manager role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.