ASSISTANT RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER / SHEFFIELD / UP TO £24,000 + BENEFITS
How would you like to be part of something great? Our client is always looking for the right people to help grow their business. They offer outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to build a career working for a fast-growing franchise.
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be the right-hand person to the Restaurant General Manager. Their restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business. They are looking for leadership at every level and as the Assistant Restaurant General Manager you will be responsible for leading and supporting the team in the smooth running of your store.
If you have experience of working in quick service restaurants, retail, hospitality, or catering then we’d like to hear from you.
What’s in it for me?
- Starting salary of up to £24k (depending on experience).
- Annual salary review.
- 28 days holiday.
- World-renowned training.
- Performance related bonus.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Restaurant General Manager:
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager to drive sales and increase profitability.
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience and be a brand ambassador.
- Assist with training new colleagues and welcoming them into the team.
- Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties.
- Ensure food is cooked and served exactly how intended.
- Ensure that restaurants look presentable and vibrant.
Key Skills and experience required:
- A background in supervisory / team leader experience.
- Passionate about customer service.
- A brand ambassador who ensures great attention to brand standards.
- An ambitious character who wants to be part of our growth journey.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute with pace.
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Assistant Restaurant General Manager role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further.