Our client is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support business and they are looking for passionate individuals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
They’re looking to further expand their talented sales team with the recruitment of a dedicated Enterprise Account Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant organization offering real career progression, and the opportunity to drive rapid sales growth. You’ll be responsible for new business, selling software-based solutions (predominately on the phone and via webinars).
The Enterprise Account Executive will be supported by an internal appointment maker; however, you will also generate your own leads by networking, cold calling and working with their marketing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Executive:
- Solution selling in an enterprise environment to multiple stakeholders
- Pipeline management and progression supported by close plans
- Work with marketing to understand size of opportunity and produce campaigns
- Proactive contribution to driving improvement in sales approach
- Become an expert within the sector you are focused on through networking and reading
- Assist in the continued development of the Channel Partner Network
- Represent business at industry summits and conferences
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years’ solution selling experience in technology or services led environment
- Experience of the enterprise market
- Experience of selling a SaaS product is essential
- Experience selling over the phone with online tools
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding new business targets
- Ideally with experience in CRM/BI
- Positive outlook, goal driven and entrepreneurial
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
In Return, The Enterprise Account Executive Can Expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 401K Contribution Scheme
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Social activities and events
- Group volunteering and teambuilding
If this sounds like somewhere you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then simply submit your resume via the button shown.