PARALEGAL / RUNCORN / UP TO £24,000 + BENEFITS
Applications are invited for a Paralegal role in a dynamic & expanding team, within a professional and friendly environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding firm of solicitors based in Runcorn.
They are now looking to grow their existing team due to high demand for their services and an expansion of their client portfolio. Our client is a highly successful client focused business and is one of the market leaders within their field.
What’s on Offer?
• Up to £24,000 (depending on experience).
• Office hours, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Early finish Friday’s.
• 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
• Free parking.
• Pension Contribution.
Key Responsibilities of the Paralegal:
• Providing updates to the court
• Liaising with debtors and third-party representatives
• Assisting other team members with the filing and serving of court documents
• Answering calls
• Entering incoming post into the firm's electronic case management system
• Monitoring the general email inbox
• Assisting with day-to-day file management
• Managing Payment arrangements
As experience is gained, the role will evolve and may also include the below:
• Drafting Court documents including Witness Statements and Applications.
• Liaising with defendants and third-party representatives.
• Being a point of contact for multi-instructing Clients.
• Reviewing ongoing claims to consider their prospects of success.
• Dealing with confidential correspondence.
• Preparing for court cases.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Good oral and written skills.
• Ability to work in a methodical manner.
• Demonstrable attention to detail.
• A willingness to learn and develop.
• A qualification in law is desirable, but not essential.
• Proficient IT skills.
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in this amazing Paralegal role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.