WAREHOUSE MANAGER / LITTLE HULTON, SALFORD / EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client is a supplier of ready-made household textiles, which they sell to major retail chains and mail order companies throughout the UK.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to lead, manage, coach, and develop the existing warehouse team.
You will assist in the management of all aspects of the warehouse including but not limited to Goods in, Inventory, Picking, Packing, Returns & Dispatch, PI Counts. You will also be responsible for the Management of the Health & Safety of the warehouse, developing a culture of safety and security awareness within the operation.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Working hours varying between 8:00am and 6:00pm
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- Ensuring all operational KPI's and company requirements are met, tracked, and challenged.
- Be instrumental in the day-to-day running and cleanliness of the warehouse, managing order volumes, daily workload, and continuous process improvement of the operation.
- Be responsible to create and document SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.
- Challenge existing processes, providing input on continual improvements and improve efficiency.
- Complete investigations including CAPAs (Corrective Action Preventative Action) on any process deviations that are identified within strict timescales.
- Process driven, with the ability to manage staff productivity and performance.
- Maintain warehouse operational standards and processes and ensures all team members follow procedures.
- Managing and initiate specific improvement projects and manage staff appraisals and disciplinary.
- Promote and support Covid-19 required measures in line with government guidelines.
- Manage the FLT fleet.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your own and your teams' workload effectively.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently with the initiative to solve problems unaided.
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others as a role model.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Knowledge and experience in warehousing Health and Safety, VNA and HLOP trucks.
- Demonstrable previous experience in warehouse management at a manager or supervisory level is essential.
- Experience in warehouse management or ERP systems and excel spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations and a strong and confident communicator.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualified preferred.
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Warehouse Manager role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us with two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.