EXPEDITOR / STOKE-ON-TRENT / COMPETITIVE PAY
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced Expeditor to join a world leading organisation, with a fantastic culture and real career progression.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a highly motivated Expeditor that can provide the Supply Chain with an accurate and methodical approach, ensuring that all materials are chased in a timely manner.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working environment
- Training & Self-Development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Expeditor:
- Dept Point of Contact for production and planning for requests for information on material deliveries
- Contact suppliers to ensure that all purchase orders have been received and that deliveries will ship on time
- Maintain constant contact with vendors and shipping companies while deliveries are en route
- Notify planning / production teams in a timely manner if a critical delivery is going to be late
- Work with vendors to solve invoicing issues that could delay critical shipments
- Chase up and Expedite Purchase Orders to meet SLA
Skills & Experience Required:
- Maths and English qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with an ERP system (Ideally Navision | D365)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel V-lookup, Pivot tables, sort and create reports)
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and energetic
- The ability to work as part of a small and busy team
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Previous Expediting/Accounting Experience
If you are interested in this exciting new Expeditor position, APPLY NOW and we will in contact to discuss further.