INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN / MANSFIELD / EXCELLENT SALARY + COMPANY VEHICLE
Our client supplies equipment to the embroidery industry. They now have a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Technician to join their growing team.
The successful Installation Technician candidate will be responsible for delivery, installation, servicing, and customer training of Industrial Embroidery Machinery and Textile digital print equipment across the UK.
They are ideally looking for candidates with experience in Sewing, Embroidery or Digital Textile printing machinery. However technical engineers from other industries may be considered if they can demonstrate experience across a platform of “Electro/Mechanical machinery”.
Full training will be offered to the successful applicants by an experienced Installation Technician, and there will be a period working at the Mansfield base prior to undertaking customer service visits.
What’s in it for me?
- Company vehicle.
- Good remuneration Package with overtime payment.
Key Responsibilities of the Installation Technician:
- Machine preparation (New Machines).
- Machine Refurbishment.
- Delivery, Installation, Servicing,Training of machine users.
- Machinery repair and servicing both at base and customer premises.
- Travel all UK with occasional hotel stop overs.
- Machinery demonstrations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be able to analyse detail small mechanical technologies.
- Experience of Mechanical – Electrical - Electronic links.
- Ability to Fault find on technical products.
- Customer facing skills.
- Ability to work alone with self-motivation.
- Ability to work across different product platforms.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to understand Computer software related programs.
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Installation Technician position now, and we’ll be in touch.