BRAND & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER / LONDON (REMOTE) / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Brand & Communications Manager to join a vibrant, dynamic, organisation. Working with a great team of people on some exciting new projects, do not miss out!
Our client is a global media company that produces and distributes premium, brand safe content across all video platforms. The content division produces thousands of original videos for owned and operated channels, podcasts, and apps, and also publishes over 1,800 partnered creator channels that generate over 13 billion monthly views across YouTube, Connected TVs, and socials.
They are looking for an innovative Brand & Communications Manager that can lead the strategic development of the brand, and will play a key part in business communications both internally and externally.
This role requires constant communication, thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. You should be knowledgeable in marketing and public relations, ideally within an influencer marketing setting or a media agency / background in social media.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Remote work and equipment to WFH (until safe to return to the UK Head Office in London)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Charity days off
- WFH Bonus
- Flexible working
- Fantastic collaborative culture
Key Responsibilities of the Brand & Communications Manager:
- PR and relationship building, including key social platforms (YT, IG, TW, TT).
- Advise on brand positioning, identity and activation to develop and grow brand.
- Manage brand projects and campaigns from end to end, collaborating with agency teams, staff and external suppliers to deliver high-quality work with results.
- Work closely with MD and Heads of Department on communications, corporate profiling, and brand management in the marketplace.
- Utilise project management skills from intake to debrief working collaboratively across strategy, planning, designers, production (and global PR/comms team).
- Bring future-proof ideas, insights and creative thinking to projects.
- Consult with talent/client to identify marketing requirements and ensure output meets expectations.
- Collaboratively generates workable concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns, online and offline promotions, events and conferences, videos, and general comms.
- Promotes creative culture by meeting with other departments in an effort to share ideas, trends and other creative topics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledgeable in marketing and PR, ideally within an influencer marketing setting.
- Broad communications experience.
- Strong experience of writing and editing copy for a range of different channels and audiences
- Knowledge and experience of CMS systems
- Experience of InDesign, Google Analytics reporting SEO, and marketing automation systems
- First class written and verbal communication skills, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Must be proactive in looking to see what creators are up to.
- Strong understanding of branding and can create/oversee coherent branding packs for creators.
If you have the passion and desire to be successful in this amazing Brand & Communications Manager role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss further.