IT SUPPORT ENGINEER / WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE / £20,000 - £25,000 + PENSION
Our client is a well-established security focussed, IT Solutions firm, based in West Yorkshire. Due to rapid expansion, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join them.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will have a good understanding of Server & PC operating systems and be capable of fault-finding IT problems from first principles. You will also require excellent Office 365 Admin skills and knowledge of the platform.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent salary of £20,000 to £25,000 per annum (based on experience)
- Company pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer:
- Keen interest in computing technology and a desire to learn and implement new innovative ideas.
- Good networking knowledge and skills.
- The ability to work independently and have a passion for ensuring that a job is well done.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills to all levels of customers.
- Relevant Microsoft qualifications or proven experience
- Full UK driving licence and have own transport available as travel to site will be required. Travel to site will be expensed on a per mile basis.
Skills & Experience Required:
- General Server Administration skills
- Office 365 Administration
- Hyper-V Virtualization
- Group policies
- Domain management
- General network skills
- Windows 10, Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Impeccable attention to detail
If you are interested in this IT Support Engineer position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss further.