COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / SOLIHULL / GREAT PAY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Management Accountant, to join an ambitious, growing tech organisation. Excellent remuneration and fantastic working environment.
With offices across the globe, our client is an award-winning, rapidly expanding international SaaS company. They guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career, working with a great group of people.
They are looking for a passionate Commercial Management Accountant to work with their UK and US operations. You will contribute to the achievement of the Company’s business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, fast-paced environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Great work environment
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Analyse/interpret key data including sales/product/customer/margin statistics & trends
- Produce and present insightful analysis for internal and external purposes
- Prepare detailed monthly forecasts for P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
- Prepare budgets and analyse key variances from budget
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Liaise with budget holders monthly to establish the cause of budget or forecast variances
- Oversee and assist with invoicing and contract reconciliation for major customer accounts
- Prepare key schedules in the monthly management accounts pack and board pack
- Develop friendly, positive and supportive relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the CFO
- Work in such a way as to minimise the risks to the information technology environment
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in an accounting / finance position
- Track record of producing/presenting financial analysis
- Professional accounting certification, ACCA/ACA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Building/maintain budget and forecasting models
- Expert Excel and data manipulation/analytics skills (i.e. Power BI or ODBC)
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve business performance
- Gently assertive and able to influence – high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise own workload and adhere to tight deadlines
- ‘Can do’, ‘Will do’ attitude, upbeat and positive
- Flexible, reliable, adaptable and innovative
If you have the knowledge and drive to take on this fantastic Commercial Management Accountant role, apply now and we will be in touch!