SHEETMETAL FABRICATOR / MALVERN / UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced Sheetmetal Fabricator, looking for a new challenge, then we have a fantastic new opportunity for you to join a reputable, long standing organisation.
Our client designs and manufactures a broad range of high-quality packaging machinery, specialising in powder filling & container handling applications.
As they continue to expand, an exciting new opening has arisen for a highly motivated Sheetmetal Fabricator to join their growing team. They guarantee an excellent working environment, alongside a great team of people.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£38,000 - £45,000)
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory days
- Death in service benefit
Skills & Experience Required of the Sheetmetal Fabricator:
- Competent in working to food industry and pharmaceutical standards
- TIG experience demonstratable to a high standard essential
- Experience of working on Hoppers and Conveyors and ability to read/interpret Engineers drawings
- Proven track record of high standard of workmanship
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Work on your own initiative at times, sometimes under pressure and to deadlines
If you have the skills and passion to take on this brand-new Sheetmetal Fabricator role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW and we will be in contact to discuss further.