WORKSHOP OPERATIVE / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a Workshop Operative / Assembler to join their market leading organisation. You can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and real career progression!
They are a leading manufacturer of valve technology for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
The Workshop Operative will assemble and test valves from machined components, for a variety of customers on the oil & gas market. There will be other workshop duties such as packing, dispatch and NDT testing.
Previous fitting and assembly experience not necessary as full training will be provided.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Time management / Efficiency
- Mechanical & Engineering interests
They are proud to offer employees the opportunity to grow and develop, by providing training courses such as;
- PCN Nevel II NDT Training
- Positive Material Identification
- Apprenticeships for Levels 3,4 & 5 Diplomas in Engineering
In addition, the Workshop Operative can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly, vibrant working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this Workshop Operative position via the button shown.