ARMATURE WINDER / FITTER - MANCHESTER - EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Armature Winder / Fitter to join a growing organisation, with a fantastic reputation for rewarding hard work. Excellent working environment and benefits.
Our client is a Manchester based electro-mechanical repair facility, with over 25 years’ experience and one of the largest workshops in the UK.
The successful Winder / Fitter will strip and detail Armature / Stator electrical motor windings – you will also play a key role in assessing and evaluating electric motors, pumps and gearboxes.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive pay
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Free car parking
- A contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Voluntary charity donations – tax-free direct from your salary
- Fully supplied work clothes and PPE where required
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Responsibilities of the Armature Winder / Fitter:
- Testing of AC/DC electrical motor winding
- Correct use of burnout techniques
- Detailing of AC/DC motor windings
- Rewinding of same
- Connection & Testing of Windings
- Correct use of impregnation and stoving methods
- Correct use of tools and test equipment
- Correct use of Quality Assurance paperwork
- Adherence to Health & Safety practices
- Assist with other key tasks within the workshop
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification by experience or HND level
- Previous experience in similar electromechanical role
- Proven organisational skills
- Enthusiastic ability
- Understanding of modern repair techniques
- Driving License Required
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. APPLY NOW for this exciting new Armature Winder / Fitter position for immediate consideration.