ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR / SWINDON / LIVING WAGE + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Accounts Administrator to join a dynamic, growing Organisation, working within a busy Finance Department, with an excellent working environment.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
As they continue to expand, they are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator, to support their Company Accountant with the processing of all purchase ledger activities.
What’s in it for me?
- Living Wage
- Good working hours
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator:
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger; entering invoices, raising payments, receipts matching supplier reconciliations
- General office administration, performing tasks requested by the Accountant
- Accurate document filing on a day to day basis
- Cover Reception duties during absences such as lunch breaks, holidays and sickness
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar Accounts / Finance Admin role
- Strong team player, with ability to work on own initiative
- Confident and approachable with excellent communication skills
- Organised, diligent, self-sufficient and reliable
- Capable of working with Microsoft Excel Word and Outlook
- Basic understanding of purchase ledger processing within an ERP system is beneficial
If you have the knowledge and drive to take on this exciting new Accounts Administrator position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.