Amazing new opportunity for a Junior / Mid-Level UI Designer to join a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on their people – they guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career!
They’re looking for an up-and-coming UI Designer to join them on their journey of innovation and growth. Working with the Head of UX, the UI Designer will work closely with and provide the agile development teams with the day-to-day direction of the UX/UI requirements of the product development.
What’s on offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the UI Designer:
- Develop low/medium/high fidelity wireframes and prototypes, using Invision & Sketch
- Help manage and maintain the company’s design system and documentation
- Contribute to workshops and discovery sessions
- Consideration of the human-computer interaction element of a design
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications for various end-uses
- Communication of scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs
- Working with Head of UX and Marketing team to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Development and maintenance of design wireframes, prototypes and specifications
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, and passion for technology’s unlimited potential and ability to engage with people
- A portfolio evidencing your skills and attributes within UI / digital design
- Ability to think creatively and workshop ideas
- Excellent wire-framing and proof-of-concept creation skills, either native or within a design tool
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Previous web development and/or mobile development experience would be a benefit
If this sounds like somewhere, you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then APPLY NOW for this exciting new UI Designer role.