INSIDE SALES DEVELOPMENT REP / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC + EXCELLENT COMMISSION
Our client is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support business and they are looking for passionate sales professionals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
They’re looking to further expand their talented and successful sales team with the recruitment of a dedicated Inside Sales Development Rep.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant organisation offering real career progression, and the chance to drive rapid sales growth.
The Inside Sales Development Rep will be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that the sales team can sell to.
The Inside Sales Development Rep can expect:
- Highly Competitive Salary + Commission
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
- Great industry to work in
- Healthy snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Social activities and events
- Company outings
Key Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Person:
- Support Account Execs in providing qualified first appointments to achieve new business revenue
- Expected to dial at least 40 calls a day
- Working closely with marketing to understand size of opportunity and producing campaigns
- Full use of CRM to record activity, conversations and KPI’s
- Ensure that accurate and robust forecasting of your appointment pipeline
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of B2B appointment making, in a technology or services led environment
- Tech savvy and interested in technology
- Ideally with experience in CRM/BI
- Ability to structure and control a call
- Committed, with a track record of overachieving
Why work there?
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the sector, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on the bucket-list.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a sales team that makes a real impact… then submit your CV for this Inside Sales Development Rep position NOW.