CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR DUTCH SPEAKER / CREWE / UP TO £21,000 + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for a Dutch Speaker, to join a growing organisation that has an excellent culture and offers real career progression.
Our client is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. They manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent and are now looking for a passionate Customer Service Advisor who is fluent in both spoken and written Dutch.
It is the perfect time to be joining the company as you will be working in an expanding Department. You will be encouraged to take an active role in your personal development and will be provided with a wealth of learning tools to help you along the way.
The Dutch Customer Service Advisor Can Expect;
- A competitive basic salary
- Flexible working hours – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours either 7.30am-4pm
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Complimentary fresh fruit and hot drinks
Key Responsibilities of the Dutch Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer phone calls within parameters set out by the Company, including those from Europe
- Carry out data entry for Customers & Cards
- Production of Customer Transaction Files and Reports
- Fluent in both written and spoken English along with a written and spoken Fluency in Dutch
- Forward customer payment concerns to Credit Collections immediately
- Investigate transaction declines & velocity queries
- Liaising with all staff both in Crewe and in European Offices
- Log all queries and action on Logging Tool
- Produce Copy Invoices on request
- Provide strong links with Sales Department
- Provide support to customers using website/systems provided
In order to apply for this Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.