Do you have experience of 1st Line Support? Want to be part of an award-winning organisation with an amazing culture and endless opportunities for progression? If so, this Helpdesk Support Analyst role is the one for you!
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding BI Software Company – they guarantee a vibrant atmosphere, plenty of social events and a commitment to supporting good causes.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Helpdesk Support Analyst with exceptional communication skills to join their dynamic Support Team. You will provide 1st Line helpdesk support to SaaS customers, maintaining our excellent reputation.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic customer base
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Support Analyst:
- Provide product support to customers and colleagues
- Involve other teams, when necessary, to deliver the best possible support
- Maintain good relations with UK based Data, Product, Support and other teams
- Maintain good product knowledge across our desktop and mobile platforms
- Be part of the out of hours support rota
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a software support role
- Business to business experience is preferred
- Ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Experience of using a helpdesk support tool
- Able to clearly log bugs and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focused approach
Why work there?
They are a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses and are looking for talented individuals to join thei journey of innovation and growth.
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on the bucket-list.
Ready for the challenge?
If this sounds like a place, you’d be proud to work, and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then apply today for this brilliant Helpdesk Support Analyst position.