DIRECTOR OF SALES / CHICAGO, USA / EXCELLENT PAY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
Incredible opportunity for an executive level sales professional, to join a rapidly expanding tech organization as the Director of Sales. Fantastic pay, great commission, and leadership of a dynamic, successful sales team.
With offices across the globe, our client is an ambitious international SaaS organization. They can guarantee an amazing environment in the heart of the Chicago tech scene, working with some of the smartest brains in the business.
They are looking for an experienced, passionate Director of Sales, that will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills. You must have solid experience of people management in a sales environment.
Reporting to the CCO, you will manage, track, and evolve the sales pipeline providing direction and data led insights that drives sales performance across the US sales team.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Sales:
- Manage and motivate sales team to hit targets
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Management and evolvement of the size, shape and health of the sales pipeline and forecasts against plans
- Leading sales reviews, providing direction and insights that will drive sales performance
- Drive deal management data quality and efficiencies to increase sales velocity
- Developing, executing, and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our Sales Operations Roadmap
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Managing the weekly and monthly Sales management calls
- Drive HubSpot adoption and training for the sales community and cross functional stakeholders
- Achieve full use of HubSpot to record activity, conversations and KPI’s
- Support the CCO with sales focused projects and initiatives that drives sales performance
- Lead the identification, co-ordination, and removal of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales and customer retention efforts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven work experience as a people manager or supervisor
- Considerable experience within a fast faced sales environment
- Excellent data analytical skills - data manipulation skills with a proven ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Able to set priorities, manage expectations, work both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent influencing skills, able to engage and gain commitment from peers and an extended stakeholder community
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic in your day-to-day work
This is a pivotal hire for a growing tech company with an outstanding opportunity to enable exceptional growth of the company. The successful candidate will be rewarded extremely well with a negotiable package available, but more importantly, you will be the ‘right candidate’ for the position and will see the potential to drive sales and growth.
If you have the charisma and skillset to take on this Director of Sales position, Apply Today!