BILL OF MATERIALS ENGINEER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Bill of Materials Engineer to join their world leading company. This is an exciting time to become part of the team, as they continue to grow.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
They are looking for talented Bill of Materials Engineers with the ability to adapt swiftly and effectively to changing business requirements and challenges. You will be accountable to produce costings and Job Bill of Materials.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary.
- Pension plan.
- Exceptional support leading to personal development.
- Fantastic working environment.
- Real career progression.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Able to produce component and assembly drawings in Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Experience of practical work including use of basic workshop equipment.
- Reasonable understanding of workshop and/or manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 design or equivalent experience.
- No directly relevant experience required as full product training will be given.
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the charisma and drive, we are looking for, please apply for this Bill of Materials Engineer position now! You can expect a call very soon to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.