ENGINEERING MANAGER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you have a background in Engineering, and motivating a team? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join them.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry – their instrumentation valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, an exciting new opening has arisen for an experienced Engineering Manager, with responsibility for all production engineering functions for the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional support leading to personal development.
- Fantastic working environment.
- Real career progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
- Accurate interpretation of customer requirements.
- Cost effective design solutions aligned with sales order requirements.
- Training and development of engineering personnel.
- Timely completion of Bills of Materials, machining drawings and costings.
- Ensure all Engineering documentation is carried in line with established engineering procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or HND in mechanical or project engineering.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a technical managerial role.
- Experience of pressure systems/devices would be an advantage.
- Detailed understanding of an MRP system or equivalent.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Fluent in MS office.
- Team leadership.
- Staff development.
Ready for the challenge?
Do not miss out! Apply for this Engineering Manager position today and let’s discuss this next step in your career in more detail.