ELECTRONICS ENGINEER / SWINDON / NEGOTIABLE PAY + GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opening for a qualified Electronics Engineer to join a leading organisation, with an excellent culture and ambitious plans. You will work with a great team of people in a brilliant environment.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year. They are looking for talented individuals to join them on their journey of growth.
The successful Electronics Engineer will be a member of the Engineering Development Team with personal responsibility for the development of electronics hardware, embedded and firmware solutions for brushless DC motors, motorised impellers and their applications.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Life cover
- Friendly working hours
- Excellent culture and working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Engineer:
- Work collaboratively with the technical teams to develop electronic hardware solutions, performing relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests
- Work with technical teams to develop analogue and digital electronic circuits in order to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions with sound theoretical basis
- To design for EMC and LVD, carrying out relevant product development, testing and debugging.
- Develop firmware in ‘C’, assembler or other relevant language
- Carry out Field Oriented Control hardware and firmware development, testing and debugging
- Identify key specification issues and performance criteria in order to develop, demonstrate and carry out robust product functionality tests
- Assist the business with identifying existing product or application issues and then delivering robust, proven solutions
- To sustain and support production of the existing technology base
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant Degree with electronic circuit design experience
- Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout and circuit testing for product design, EMC and LVD
- Hands-on design, testing and debugging of SMPS, power electronics, control algorithms and associated analogue / digital electronic hardware in an embedded controls environment
- Embedded ‘C’ and assembler code development and maintenance using related tool chains
- Principles of field oriented control firmware with associated analogue and digital electronic hardware for embedded controls in a power electronics / motor control environment
- Organised, confident, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking
Don’t miss out! APPLY NOW for this exciting Electronics Engineer position and we will be in touch to discuss further.