CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER / CREWE / UP TO £26K + GREAT BENEFITS
Looking for a rewarding new challenge, where you will have the opportunity to lead and a develop a talented team of Customer Service Advisors? If so, this exciting new Customer Service Team Leader role is the one for you!
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. They are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join them.
They require a passionate Customer Service Team Leader, that can motivate a growing team and lead by example. You will use your knowledge and experience to act as the first point of contact for queries and ensure the team follows best practice and ultimately drives the team to achieve KPIs.
Initially, this will be on a 3 Month FTC, however there is potential for this to be extended further.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (£23k - £26k DOE, Pro Rata)
- Standard working hours; 8:30 – 17:00, NO WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader:
- Lead and motivate the Team to achieve success through establishing clear expectations of performance, reviewing individual and team progress
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Agents
- Conduct, document and follow up regular team performance reviews
- Deliver performance improvement plans (PIP’s) and personal development plans (PDP’s)
- Deal with customer escalations where appropriate and ensuring prompt resolution
- Work with other teams to identify and implement improvements to enhance customer journey
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of managing telesales/account/ customer services team
- Leads from the front and sets example for own team
- Collaborates with others in and across teams
- Evaluates team performance and potential
- Solves problems proactively rather than reactively
- Organises own work and leads the work of the team
- Motivates and engages the team, supports development and wellbeing of Team members
- Supports the attraction, selection and onboarding of new team members
If you have the personality, drive and experience to hit the ground running in this Customer Service Team Leader role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and let’s discuss this fantastic next move in your career.