SERVICE CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR / HERTFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic Service Contract Administrator to join a market leading organisation with a fantastic culture and vibrant office environment.
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Why work at there? Because lives depend on you!
The primary function of the Service Contract Administrator is to assist and manage day-to-day contract enquiries (both internal and external), supporting the growth and expansion of the Contracts Business. You will provide quotations for new and renewal business to customers.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Service Contract Administrator:
- Maintaining CRM records ensuring data is accurate
- Produce New Business Proposals
- Provide renewal supporting documentation
- Monitoring sales of service products purchased up-front from the Sales department
- Ensuring that the correct/agreed installation pricing is honoured
- Logging and tracking new installations in a timely manner
- Review and update reports and spreadsheets
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, experience with MFG Pro will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with a clear, confident, and concise telephone manner
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written with good level of general education
- Numeric skills compatible with compiling contract quotations
- Good organisational skills
- Work proactively with the drive to increase sales and service opportunities.
- Must have good record keeping, attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferred: 2 years’ experience within a medical background and service environment
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be the successful Service Contract Administrator, we want to hear from you. Apply Now and let’s discuss your next career step!