ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced ELECTRICAL Technician, looking for a rewarding new role? This exciting opportunity to join a world leading organisation is not to be missed!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They have a fantastic new opening for an Electrical Technician to join their Production Department.
You will be responsible for setting up and testing Parcel screening x-ray systems - Real Time Tomography within an assembly production environment.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- First class working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Technician:
- System electrical start up and system testing following start-up/ test procedures
- Setup, configure and test RTT reconstruction and threat detection engines (SW and HW)
- Setup, configure and test RTT PLC and HMI (SW and HW)
- Perform the Image Quality (IQ) machine configuration process
- Support the development of debugging documentation for start-up and testing of the RTT system
- Support the development of work instructions
- Assembly and configuration of network/workstation solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in fault finding on electrical panels and circuits
- Experience in a fast-paced capital equipment production line environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and Linux systems including networking
- Experience with PLC and IT systems
- Microsoft and Linux experience
- A good general technical and electro-mechanical skill set understanding of electrical and mechanical documentation, drawing / specifications
If you are interested in this brand-new Electrical Technician role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.