If you are a dynamic Shift Manufacturing Manager, searching for a new challenge then look no further! This is your opportunity to join a world leading organisation, working with great people in a fantastic environment.
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
As the business continues to expand, they have a number of openings for experienced Shift Manufacturing Managers. You will play a key role in ensuring the planning, coordination and execution of the sites operation, measurement, equipment and support activities.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Pay - £50,000 including Shift Allowance (40% Bonus)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Shift Manufacturing Manager:
- Ensure production operations are compliant with all Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality standards and legislation
- Oversee and facilitate all cleanroom and reactor production activity
- Manage and maintain a high level of continuous improvement work that includes application of Lean manufacturing principles such as SMED and value stream mapping
- Prioritise, co-ordinate and monitor all characterisation and equipment tasks
- Manage planned production targets for each reactor to site wide functional teams
- Performance manage all Operations employees to agreed standards through performance appraisals and development plans
- Coach and improve the teams manufacturing skills and competencies in line with production requirements
- Generate appropriate reports on key metrics and overall manufacturing performance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised qualification in management or a proven track record of experience within a managerial position in either an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Qualification in a scientific, HSE or engineering discipline
- Ability to work closely and communicate with all levels of operational, management and engineering employees
- Good understanding of the CVD process, characterisation & hardware capabilities, processes & procedures
- Problem solving and basic statistical process and data analysis
- Possesses a good commercial awareness and understanding of excellent customer service
- Good organisational and planning skills with a desire to continuously improve business performance
- Able to manage and facilitate change by encouraging engagement and participation from team members
Don’t let this exciting Shift Manufacturing Manager opportunity pass you by! APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.