SENIOR ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEER / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Electromechanical Engineer, with excellent leadership skills. You will be joining a growing organisation, with a fantastic culture and great people.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are looking for a passionate Senior Electromechanical Engineer, to take personal and functional responsibility for the delivery of cutting-edge electromechanical designs and products.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Friendly working hours
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Excellent working environment, leading a small dynamic mechanical team
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Electromechanical Engineer:
- Lead by example, managing a small team of mechanical engineers
- Work collaboratively with technical teams to develop hardware solutions, perform simulations and tests to deliver innovative solutions
- Stabilise and standardise 3D CAD data structures and model formats
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate documentation for any solution developed
- Understand performance principles, identifying key specification issues
- Supervise, train and mentor junior staff
- Sustain and support production of existing technology base
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2:1 Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Previous experience in similar management role
- Ability to use 2D and 3D CAD tools at component part and product levels
- Knowledge and application of engineering materials
- Familiarity with turbomachinery, rotating machine concepts, dynamics and fluid mechanics
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate
- Excellent communication skills, with a “can do” attitude
If you have the knowledge and management skills to take on this brand new Senior Electromechanical Engineer role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss further.