Are you a talented HR Professional, looking to get your teeth stuck into an exciting new challenge? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a World Leading Organisation with huge plans to expand.
Our client is a World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With 30 years of experience in these advanced materials, unique IP and know-how, they are uniquely placed to capitalise on this market growth in the coming years.
They now require an experienced HR Business Partner, to support the Global HR Director through significant organisational change and wide-ranging group initiatives.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay (up to £55K p.a.)
- Generous Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation and management of overall business plan
- Define and implement South Wales and Wafer Tech people plans
- Create, lead and advise on all aspects of the employment life cycle
- Lead, develop and coach-mentor the Senior HR Advisor and Senior HR Administrator
- Provide leadership and management direction in all HR and people related activities
- Enhance pro-active team delivery of all HR services whilst being part of the wider UK/Global team
- Partner with L&OD BP to create a performance culture, creating and co-delivering L&D programmes
- Using people data to inform discussion with senior leaders to highlight strengths, issues and trends
- Understanding and anticipating the need for change, diagnosing the underlying risks, issues and building the case for change with stakeholders, and managing the people impacts of change activity.
- Leading senior managers through change processes, providing challenge and critical analysis
- Acting as an interface between your client groups and HR team and providing feedback to the GHRD that the HR initiatives, processes and practices are fit for purpose
- Supporting Leaders to formulate and implement people and organisation strategies and plans
- Collaborating with the Internal Resourcer, drawing on expertise and workforce planning to fill roles
- Supporting ongoing organisational growth by identifying competency gaps
Skills & Experience Required:
- CIPD qualification or equivalent – ideally MCIPD
- Significant experience of working as an HR Business Partner
- Extensive experience in the full range of HR specialisms including – ER, Reward, Operational Management, Resourcing, Workforce Succession Planning.
- Significant experience of leading on the HR aspects of organisation wide projects as the Subject Matter Expert – including organisational re-design, change and business mergers and acquisitions.
- Demonstrable commercial understanding and business acumen.
- Significant experience of senior stakeholder management to senior level and high standards of customer engagement and excellence
- Experience of working within a highly technical, innovation or data/IT led business
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this fantastic HR Business Partner position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.