Exciting Graduate opportunity! If you have a degree in Supply Chain Management or Business and are looking to kick-start your career – this is the role for you! Fantastic new opening for a Graduate Supply Chain Administrator to join a high-tech organisation, with ambitious plans for growth.
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials, with over 30 years of experience in these advanced materials.
They are looking for a passionate Graduate Supply Chain Administrator to join their dynamic team. With support from management and excellent training, you will play a pivotal role in the control of inventory and shipping of products across the globe.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay - up to £20,500
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of Graduate Supply Chain Administrator:
- Stock control for materials, repairs, and operations
- Management and control of site stationary stocks, consignment stocks, gases, stores (i.e. consumables), equipment spares, etc.
- Receiving and verifying deliveries of customers and suppliers’ products
- Monitor and track all goods received and ensure that Global Supply Management protocols have been complied with
- Maintain through periodic review inventory min/max levels for new and established components
- Perform monthly stock checks on all stores to ensure correct count
- Manage and administer Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI) programs
- Provide inputs for Supplier Performance Appraisals
- Perform activities related to the shipping of non-product and finished goods as required
- Order placement and expediting order closure to plant
Skills & Experience Required:
- Business and or Supply Chain Degree
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective communicator
- Self-motivated, with a real drive to be successful
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic approach, keen to learn and progress
Think you have what it takes?
If this Graduate Supply Chain Administrator role is just what you have been looking for, then don’t wait around! APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.