TELESALES / SALES TEAM LEADER / CREWE / UP TO £30K + COMMISSION + GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Are you an experienced and motivational Telesales / Sales Team Leader?
- Do you have a passion for developing and coaching people?
- Have you got the drive to succeed both personally and on a team level?
- Do you want to join a growing organisation with the opportunity to influence the culture and make a real difference?
Our client is looking for a passionate Telesales/Sales Team Leader, that gets a real kick out of leading by example and motivating their team to succeed! You must have an absolute passion for people, coaching and development and customer excellence.
Working with the UK Sales Management team, you will lead the outbound and inbound Telesales teams, ensuring each and every member of the team performs to their highest potential and enjoys coming to work every day.
What Can They Offer You?
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 plus commission
- Working 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday (No evenings and No weekends)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Wellbeing provision
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Team Leader:
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of team to achieve their full potential
- Day to day operational running of team, ensuring achievement of key KPI's
- Manage and motivate all Telesales Coordinators to achieve customer excellence
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent and mentor new starters
- Agree and review annual objectives, conduct regular 1-2-1s
- Hold regular team meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of leading a team, gained in a Call Centre, Telesales or Sales environment
- Proven track record in coaching and developing new and experienced sales people
- Lead by example and ability to motivate a team
- Able to evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Highly organised, can delegate responsibilities and plan workload for team effectively
- Ability to deliver excellent results in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the attitude and skills to take on this exciting new Telesales Team Leader challenge, then we'd love to hear from you. APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.