SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / UP TO £45K, FLEXIBLE WORKING INC 4 DAY WORKING + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Core Full Stack Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a small vibrant company, with great clients and an excellent culture? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you located at our clients state-of-the-art offices in Sedgefield!
The stand-out .NET Core Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest DevOps, .NET Core, MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges developing complex applications to be used across the world.
Our client is a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of large clients specialising in charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills challenged and rewarded with helping great causes for those in real need around the world. Plus, there is an option to work a 5 day week followed by a 4 day week (Friday off) flexible work pattern and for home working.
Under COVID restrictions, staff are currently working from home - hopefully there will be a phased move back to their state-of-the-art offices when COVID measures allow. You will work closely as part of this team and the team based at HQ on the South Coast.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (up to £45,000 – dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working with option of work pattern working 10 days in 9 (every other Friday off) or the equivalent of an additional 23.5 days absence a year
- 24 days holiday plus Public Holidays increasing with time in service
- 38.6 hrs per week equivalent with flexible working
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events (post-COVID)
We are looking for ambitious Software Developers with a minimum of five years’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of challenging business-critical web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Other useful skills
- Azure, SharePoint, Telerik, DevOps, Agile
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this .NET Software Developer role, we want to hear from you but you MUST include your current place of residence to be considered. Click ‘Apply’ now, and we’ll be in touch!