Our client is a market leader, specialising in the design and manufacture of food display ware. They have offices across the globe and sell to over sixty countries.
They are looking for a fluent French Speaking Customer Service Assistant to join their growing team, based at their modern contemporary offices in Central London.
As part of their buzzing customer focused department, this fantastic French Speaking Customer Service Assistant role requires a real people person, with a “can do” attitude. In return they will give you full training and scope to progress within the business. Any additional languages to French are advantageous.
Key Responsibilities of the French Speaking Customer Service Assistant:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Managing all incoming enquiries
- Qualifying incoming leads
- Arranging samples and following up on sample feedback
- Taking verbal orders
- Managing customer complaints
- Customer care – missing / damaged items, price queries and general customer order queries
- Administratively supporting the full sales team
- Coordinating returns and collections
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Following up on customer orders
- Pro-actively calling customers to make them aware of latest products
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience within a similar role an advantage
- Computer literate
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach
- Fluent in a French with excellent spoken and written English
Why work there?
Culturally, they adopt a focussed and collaborative environment. You will find many of the employees have been with the business for some time, which speaks volumes. You can be assured you will be joining a solid, professional and secure business, with a mass of experience and opportunities.
If you are a fluent French Speaker and are passionate about delivering 1st class customer service, we want to hear from you! Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss further.