DATA ANALYST / CREWE / UP TO £25,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Passionate about Data? Looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, this Data Analyst role is your opportunity join a world leading organisation, playing a key role in the continued growth of the business.
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to assist them.
The successful Data Analyst will focus on enhancing strategies, plans and processes related to the growth, retention, and recovery of customers through the management and maintenance of their CRM and marketing systems along with intelligent analysis of data.
What’s in it for me?
- Basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Clear career path to progress and develop
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Data-driven with experience utilising Google Analytics and other reporting and tracking tools
- Administering the process flows that determine customer calling and completed call lists
- Bug-fixing any errors in the automation flows
- Managing a customer engagement scoring system
- Consider differing customers and appropriate contact strategy when designing automation and call list flows
- Updating landing pages and forms
- Uploading files from other sources into the software used as a CRM on a regular basis
- Produce regular activity reports of on-going activity, new launches, and quarterly initiatives
- Identifying target customer groups for campaign activity based on these reports and analysis
- Informing decisions about the type of data gathered in these landing pages/forms
- Supporting CRM activity around B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Working as part of a wider business project team to maintain GDPR compliance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Working with a multitude of data sources
- Creating workflows in automation software
- Ability to report using Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Experience managing or administering CRM systems (Salesforce or Pardot)
- Basic front-end WordPress or equivalent experience
- Plan, organise and control day-to-day work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and enthusiastic with a desire to 'pitch in' and work with the team
If you have the passion and know how to get stuck into this Data Analyst role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch very soon.