Are you an experienced Dev Ops Engineer, looking for a new challenge? If you want to be part of a talented team, working on some exciting new projects then we would love to hear from you!
Our client is an award-winning organisation, developing innovative sales performance software that is utilised by some of the biggest brands out there!With offices across the globe, they pride ourselves on their vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by employees!
They have a brand-new opening for a passionate Dev Ops Engineer – you will be key to supporting the design, build and implementation of their Dev Ops environments and pipelines.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Modern, contemporary office space, working with some of the smartest brains out there
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic customer base
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Dev Ops Engineer:
- Work with the Tech Ops and Development team to develop the new Azure Dev Ops pipelines for new SaaS products
- Develop processes for optimising, improving and migrating the existing Azure (and non Azure) based pipelines for existing products
- Set and maintain the environment, build and deployment standards
- Manage Azure Dev Ops environment (including roles and permissions)
- Performance tuning of pipelines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot pipeline and environment issues
- Work with QA team to integrate their test automation into the CI pipelines
Skills & Experience Required:
- Expert in the Software Development Lifecycle with both a Dev and Ops mindset
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing AWS or Azure Dev Ops CI/CD pipelines
- Expert experience managing environments and IaC concepts
- Strong experience of Kubernetes, Docker and IaaS environments and scripting
- Microservice infrastructures (e.g. Azure Functions)
- Linux & Windows system administration
- Experience of HADOOP clusters with NoSQL database deployments within CI/CD pipelines
- Able to help define strategic Dev Ops roadmap and drive this to completion
- Good planning, scheduling and organisation skills
If you have the ambition and drive to get stuck into this Dev Ops Engineer role, then APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.