Our client is a market leader, specialising in the design and manufacture of food display ware. They have offices across the globe and sell to over sixty countries.
They are looking for a Graphic Designer with creative flair to join their Marketing department based in their new London Office.
This exciting Graphic Designer role will involve working heavily across email marketing, working start to finish across concept and design, through to campaign performance. Creating mailshots will make up a large part of the role, alongside assisting on customer presentations.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Design ecommerce and promotional emails that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Use direct response best practices to test different email concepts
- Create and send regular email marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting on campaigns
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the product lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carry out segmentation of the CRM database and clean CRM data
- Develop tools and processes to make recommendations on optimisation tactics continuously improve efficiency and quality
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs
- Work with Managers and the Sales Team to develop the design element of each message and ensure consistent and correct use of company branding
- Working on a range of design pieces, from mail chimp mailshots, brochures and presentations
- Working on and creating digital brochures / creative interactive publications
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Support the sales team with ad hoc design and photographic requirements
- Uploading marketing material to various web portals (training will be provided)
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in email marketing packages
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A creative thinker with exceptional creative design skills
- Experience in creating engaging visual content for impact
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a similar creative and function role. The core of this position is design based, with elements of campaign performance analysis. Candidates who also have a strong understanding of HTML and the ability to code are very much of interest.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Don’t wait around! Apply for this brand-new Graphic Designer role NOW and we will be in touch.