Fantastic opportunity for a talented InP Product Engineer to join a growing International high-tech business, with a fantastic culture and an excellent working environment.
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With 30 years’ experience and a global manufacturing presence, they are positioned for exceptional growth.
An exciting new opening has come up for a passionate InP Product Engineer to join them – providing technical expertise and supporting customers to improve designs.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay - up to £45K p.a. (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the InP Product Engineer:
- Analyse product and manufacturing data, seeking correlations to critical-to-function parameters
- Support InP technology managers and product managers as a technical expert
- Support customers to improve designs and understand manufacturability constraints
- Work closely with data analysts to prescribe standard analysis routines
- Technical expert focused on ensuring that InP technology is best in class
- Close collaboration with local site process engineering teams and product/technology managers to ensure that golden processes and recipes produce satisfactory material
- Manage manufacturing specifications as assigned
- Support the Group as required for customer queries, product development, complaints, etc.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years of experience with epitaxial growth of InP semiconductors by MBE or MOCVD
- Fluent understanding of III-V crystal growth equipment
- Fluent understanding of optoelectronic device physics
- Proficiency with materials characterization techniques for III-V semiconductors
- Familiarity with III-V optoelectronic device fabrication and device testing
- MS or PhD in science or engineering is required
If you have the knowledge and drive to be successful in this brand-new InP Product Engineer role then get in touch! Apply NOW to be considered, before it’s too late.