If you are an experienced Quality Engineer, looking for a rewarding new role with a growing International high-tech business, working with a great team of people then read on…..
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms. The superior performance of these materials is resulting in expanding applications, driven by the roll out of 5G and proliferation of connected devices.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a dynamic Quality Engineer to join them. You will oversee the day to day management of the QMS and support the site leadership team with quality related activities.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay - up to £35K p.a. (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Ensure procedural compliance to ISO 9001:2015 is maintained
- Manage and administer the QMS and ensure it conforms to customer and regulatory requirements
- Administer the document management system (SharePoint/Qualisys)
- Administer the issue management system (ICAR)
- Conduct internal audits
- Provide reporting on eQMS activity and compliance
- Administer corrective action reports, both internal and external.
- Support General Manager and Production Operations Director with external compliance (BSc) audits
- To provide contributions to the Group Quality function
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or HND qualified in a technical discipline
- Qualified Auditor, with extensive experience working in Quality Improvement, Control and Assurance
- Working Knowledge of Advanced Quality tools
- Experience in Managing Quality Accreditation, ISO 9001 2015
- Maintains QMS accreditation
- A practical hand on approach to problem solving
Don’t let this Quality Engineer role pass you by! APPLY NOW and lets discuss this exciting next step in your career.