SERVICE CONTRACTS COORDINATOR / HERTFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
If you have experience of preparing quotes, and are ready for an exciting new challenge, working with an amazing group of people then read on………
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for a highly motivated Service Contracts Coordinator.
They are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Why work at there? Because lives depend on you!
The Service Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and managing day-to-day contract enquiries, preparing quotations for new and renewal business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Clear career path
Key Responsibilities of the Service Contracts Coordinator:
- Provide new and renewal service contract quotations
- Maintain CRM records ensuring data is accurate
- Produce New Business Proposals and provide renewal supporting documentation
- Monitor sales of service products purchased up-front from the Sales department
- Ensure that the correct/agreed installation pricing is honoured
- Log and track new installations in a timely manner
- Development and submission of reports to customers and senior management as required
- Contract analysis required for profit and margins
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience preparing quotations and processing orders
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, experience with MFG Pro will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with a clear, confident, and concise telephone manner.
- To be able to work proactively with the drive to increase sales and service opportunities
- Must have good record keeping, attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferred: 2 years’ experience within a medical background and service environment
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be the successful Service Contracts Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Apply Now and let’s discuss your next career step!