IT APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER / MASSACHUSETTS / COMPETITIVE+ GREAT BENEFITS
Incredible new opportunity for an IT Application Support Engineer to join a World Leading Organisation, with a Global high-tech manufacturing presence, positioned for exceptional growth.
Our client is a World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With 30 years of experience in these advanced materials, unique IP and know-how, they are uniquely placed to capitalise on this market growth in the coming years.
They now have an exciting new opening for a passionate IT Application Support Engineer – you will be directly responsible for supporting in-house solutions to enhance information storage, retrieval, and processing. This position is key to shaping company software technology direction and assisting in applications integrations.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Generous Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Discretionary Tuition Reimbursement
Key Responsibilities of the IT Application Support Engineer:
- Support users across the group with the in-house solutions
- Perform basic bug fixes
- Train users on custom software
- Maintain software project documentation and source repositories
- Highlights and raise red flags when he/she sees any inefficiencies in process, risks of not meeting deadlines
- Undertake testing of development before user acceptance testing
- Assist in other reasonable IT tasks as assigned by line manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a support role / development role for more than 2 years
- Experience in Semiconductor / Manufacturing is desirable
- Working knowledge / experience of supporting ERP applications ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Basic coding skills ideally VB.NET / C# / SQL
- Possess strong Information Technology troubleshooting skills
- Have good problem-solving skills and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Be pro-active and possess excellent people, team, and communications skills (verbal and written) and time management skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Deliverables for a working solution including - User Support across all applications; Setup; Bug Fixes; Documentation and User Training
- Work with users to improve and unify processes
- Planning and developing basic change requests
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in this amazing IT Application Support Engineer role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.