DATA ANALYST / CREWE / COMPETITIVE + GREAT BENEFITS
If you are passionate about the quality and accuracy of data, and want to be part of an international organisation, that puts it’s people first, then this Data Analyst role is the one for you!
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. As they continue to grow, they are looking for an experienced Data Analyst. A career there offers a step into a bright, dynamic and progressive future.
You will play a key role in supporting the continuous improvement and growth of their sales functions through the reporting and analysis of sales agent and customer performance. This exciting Data Analyst position is perfect for somebody looking for an autonomous role with the opportunity to define your place within a high performing team.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Clear career path to progress and develop
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Reporting on the performance of sales functions via KPIs, assisting in setting and monitoring performance against sales targets and providing deep dive analysis
- Prepare pipeline and broader sales analysis in support of monthly/weekly operations reviews
- Summarise trends and findings from suite of reports – Explain what the data is showing
- Serve as single point of contact for country & sales leaders to understanding leading and lagging indicators of performance
- Assist sales leaders in making data driven decisions through standard operations reviews and ad hoc analysis
- Proactively identify growth and new business opportunities, leveraging best practice and proven ideas
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Liaise with sales leaders to ensure process challenges are solved as efficiently as possible
Skills & Experience Required:
- Management reporting experience in a sales environment with a significantly sized customer base
- IT skills to maintain reporting tools and models - SQL, advanced Excel, Access
- Appetite to use open source technology i.e. Python
- Experience using Tableau (Including managing Tableau Server i.e. Permissions)
- Excellent communication skills to relay key findings and performance metrics to stakeholders
- Experience of working with ‘challenging’ data where reconciliation and data cleansing is necessary
- Ability to summarise and contextualise high volumes of data
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable in a changing environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter, driven by the intent to succeed and achieve personal and company goals
If you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this fantastic Data Analyst role, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.