WORKSHOP OPERATIVE / DUXFORD / UP TO £24,500 + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opening for a highly motivated Workshop Operative to join a long-standing organisation, with opportunities for career progression, working with a great group of people.
Our client is a well-respected name within the industry, specialising in the hire, sales, operation and maintenance of construction hoists, with a passion for being a green, environmentally friendly business.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a passionate Workshop Operatives. You will prepare, maintain and load equipment whilst maintaining high standards. On the job training will be provided, enabling you to carry out pre-delivery inspections of equipment and assist with stock control.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Secure role with an industry leading organisation
- Hard work rewarded with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Workshop Operative:
- Prepare, maintain, test, inspect and load equipment
- Pre-delivery inspection
- Assist with stock control of equipment
- Deliver/Collect equipment to/from site when required
- General yard duties Inc. maintaining good housekeeping within the Depot
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hunger to learn and progress
- Hold a Full Car Driving License and have held for more than 2 years
- Previous Experience working in a Plant Yard or working in a mechanical or electrical environment (hands on) would be a benefit, but not essential
- Work well within a Team & on their own
- Be Punctual, Good Time Keeping
- Be Self-Motivated
- Flexible approach to working overtime when required
- Able to adhere to a high standard of Health and Safety
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality work output
- Have an eye for detail, take responsibility and have pride in their own work
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this exciting new Workshop Operative position pass you by – Apply today and we will be in touch.