Are you an experienced Service Manager or Operations Manager, looking for an exciting new role with a market leading organisation, working with great people? If so, this UK Service Manager role is perfect for you!
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Why work at there? Because lives depend on you!
They are looking for a highly motivated UK Service Operations Manager to direct the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including installation, repair, preventative maintenance, and engineering change upgrades to be performed at client sites.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the UK Service Operations Manager:
- Achieve goals for service revenue and profit margin, expenses, inventory, contract growth (both capital equipment and software service agreements) and sales of products and solutions
- Develop, communicate, and achieve customer service objectives
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Service Managers/Coordinators throughout the Region
- Provide accountability for UK region as point of escalation at senior level for Customer Service-related issues
- Establish and maintain relationship to key customer accounts/reference sites
- Advocate customer satisfaction and loyalty by championing a “customer first” culture
- Provide sales Support for quotation and tender projects
- Adhere to safety programs, objective of zero personal or automobile accidents
- Ensure that the operations and business reporting are carried out in accordance with UK law
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA/BSc Degree or similar in a technical, science or business discipline is preferred
- Good communication skills with both customers and colleagues are essential
- Experience of medical and or IT service success (capital equipment) is essential
- Prior management and senior service experience is required and/ or in a similar industry
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: listening, written, verbal is essential
- Experienced user of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is essential
- Ability to complete job responsibilities working with different time zones
- This is an office-based role in Hertford with some UK/Overseas travel
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be the successful UK Service Operations Manager, we want to hear from you. Apply Now and let’s discuss your next career step!