PRODUCTION PLANNER / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join a market leading organisation, working with a great set of people in a fantastic environment.
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They now have an exciting opening for a passionate Production Planner to join them – you will be responsible for the effective and efficient planning of their Westmead manufacturing site.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Good working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities to progress within the business
Key Responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- To plan the work for each manufacturing line within the constraints of man power, machine and capacity availability for both shifts
- Communicate with the Customer services teams on customer request for delivery dates on new orders as well as any additional costings
- Communicate effectively with all functions to ensure that changes to the production plan are known to the respective functions
- Monitor minimum and maximum stock levels and plan the replenishment cycles accordingly
- Issue production packs, works orders and labels to the responsible personnel for the manufacturing lines
- Issue weekly reports on performance against plan and review with production manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of MRP based processes and administration of MRP systems
- Excellent organisation and communications skills
- Ability to plan in conjunction with inputs from various value streams (internally and externally)
- Understanding of an organisation from a commercial level
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Epicor would be an advantage but training will be given
If you think you have what it takes to be a success in this brilliant Production Planner role, get in touch! APPLY NOW and let’s discuss the next step in your career.