HOME TUTOR / READING, WALLINGFORD, HENLEY-ON- THAMES / GREAT PAY / FLEX HOURS
Our client provides one-to-one home tutoring that is second to none in the local market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects.
They believe that everyone can learn and they help students become confident in themselves, in their subject knowledge and in their academic ability. They believe that learning should be student-centered and personalised.
They are now looking for exceptional, dedicated Home Tutors to join them in all subjects. This Tutor role would particularly suit someone who wants to fall back in love with teaching, experienced tutors looking for new challenges or those seeking to gain more experience supporting young people. Applications are particularly welcome from the following applicants:
- Primary - English and Maths (especially SATs and 11+), SEND specialists in autism and dyslexia
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Languages
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Languages
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours. In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, and successful applicants are provided with tutoring guidance, backup resources and support - giving you the confidence to provide a standard of tutoring that is recognised as best practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
They need excellent communicators who have the passion and drive to help others learn improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- Must live in or around Reading, Wallingford or Henley-on-Thames
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- A teaching qualification is not essential but desirable
- Tutoring experience is preferable but not essential
If you’re looking for a rewarding Tutor role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Tutoring opportunity, simply submit your CV today and we will be in touch!