Are you a Senior Supply Chain professional, looking for an exciting new challenge with a world leading organisation? If so, do not let this fantastic Supply Chain Manager opportunity pass you by!
Our client is the World Leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials, with operations in Europe, Asia, and the US. They have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms.
They are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager, with excellent leadership skills. Working alongside the Head of Global Supply Chain, you will develop the Supply Chain team within the South Wales region, delivering on key strategic initiatives.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (up to £60k - Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
- Deliver constant improvement of systems, policies, procedures, and management information for the region and aligning vision to transition to a global shared service
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of supply chain dynamics with key stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
- Manage key relationships with supply chain partners
- Negotiate all aspects of global and regional procurement contracts
- Manage the ongoing evaluation of supplier performance and support supplier development
- Develop and implement “Total Cost of Ownership” models
- Manage regional inventories to balance operational needs with efficient working capital management
- Deploy, identify, and monitor ongoing opportunities for improved efficiency and cost reductions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in supply chain or an engineering discipline
- MCIPS / APICS accreditation
- Experience within procurement and materials & planning
- Experience gained within semiconductor or similar manufacturing industry – automotive, aerospace, medical devices, oil, and gas industry
- Leader of people, with the drive to succeed and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills
If you are ready to hit the ground running in this amazing new Supply Chain Manager position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch very soon.