Fantastic new opportunity for a senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic organisation, with big plans in the coming years!
Our client is the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With a global high-tech manufacturing presence, the company is positioned for exceptional growth.
They have an exciting new opening for an experienced Business Analyst to join them. You will be integral in the mapping of business processes, identifying improvements and drafting detailed business requirements that can be implemented.
This is a 12 Month Contract, with a possible extension.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary – Up to £50k
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Map ‘as-is’ business processes and identify gaps and improvements that can be made
- Develop and document detailed business requirements for business process changes
- Support in translating business requirements into technical requirements that can be implemented by technical teams
- Develop business cases and project plans for business initiatives that support our strategy and goals
- Identify appropriate project stakeholders and to develop and maintain their engagement at all stages of the requirements process through effective communication and involvement
- Monitor and track progress against planned deliverables, ensuring stakeholders and project sponsors are kept fully informed
- Ensure translation of requirements to key stakeholders to facilitate the successful implementation of the project
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in business analysis practices and business process mapping
- Extensive experience in similar BA role (Ideally 10+ years)
- Experience of working with Business process modelling, target operating model definition and process re-engineering
- Solid experience of working with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience of developing requirements that span multi systems (finance, manufacturing, web systems etc.)
- Able to undertake sound analysis and develop information into concise reports (essential)
- Experienced in using MS Office tools e.g. Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio (essential)
- Strong customer service orientation/or experience of working within the manufacturing industry
- Be resilient and able to adapt to identify opportunities and ways forward
- Drive and energy to produce excellent results and continually find ways of improving processes
So, what are you waiting for?
If you are ready to take on this excellent new Business Analyst role, Apply NOW and let’s discuss your next career step in more detail!