FINANCIAL CONTROLLER / CREWE / UP TO £50,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Financial Controller, looking for an exciting new challenge? Our client guarantees an excellent working environment, overseeing a group of fantastic people in Cheshire.
We are looking for a talented Financial Controller to join a well-established international organisation, leading a dynamic team of Finance professionals.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Leading a vibrant, passionate Finance team
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts (including international entities)
- Assist with preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Prepare monthly review of financial performance
- Develop strong relationships with international colleagues to enable effective business partnering
- Manage an ambitious junior finance team
- Maintain a culture of ongoing people development and process improvement
- Maintenance of a strong accounting control environment
- Review of month end reconciliations and timely resolution of differences
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Assistant with finance projects as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant with min 3 years’ experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Comfortable working in a larger Finance Dept
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- High level of IT literacy including use of databases (MS Access and SQL)
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks whilst retaining responsibility
- Strong organisational skills
- Accomplished communication skills, verbal and written
- Flexible approach and willingness to “roll up sleeves”
- Astute attention to detail
Don’t miss out! We anticipate great interest in this Financial Controller position! Apply NOW and let’s discuss your next career step in more detail.