SALES ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR / STOCKPORT /UP TO £15,500 + PENSION
This is an exciting opportunity for an Sales Assistant Administrator to pursue and develop a career with a dynamic and vibrant wallpaper & wall art company.
This diverse Sales Assistant Administrator role will include a variety of admin tasks - a general interest in social media would also be advantageous.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary (up to £15,500)
- Pension Plan
- Opportunities to progress
- Excellent working hours, 9am – 5pm
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Assistant Administrator:
- Processing orders (telephone and email) including inputting on Sage 50 and sending invoices
- Checking stock levels prior to order processing
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Preparing and sending samples to customers
- Booking transport haulage to supply customers & co-ordinating the shipping orders worldwide
- Ensuring that the company’s website blog, facebook page etc are regularly updated
- General admin and office support, which may include meeting and greeting visitors, assisting in organising the Director’s diary, foreign travel arrangements & stationery ordering
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly numerate & articulate, with excellent communication skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel)
- A ‘Can do’ flexible attitude and an eye for detail
- Professional, friendly approach
- Ability to multi task and organise your own work load
- Minimum high level GCSE qualification
If you are interested in this fantastic Sales Assistant Administrator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown and we will be in touch.