HEAD OF MARKETING / CREWE / UP TO £60,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing, with exceptional data analysis skills to join a Global organisation.
The successful Head of Marketing will play an integral role in the Data Acquisition and generating leads for the International Sales Teams, ensuring new sales volumes are achieved year on year.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Leading a dynamic and passionate team
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Formulate and execute the Marketing strategy to achieve sales targets through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all acquisition channels in all countries
- Ensure the optimal mix of data purchase, internal and external lead generation and identify and develop relationships with the best strategic partners to support our strategy
- Ensuring continual testing and innovation of lead conversion strategy, managing cost to budget
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns to gain insight into effectiveness to the leadership team
- Be the Marketing owner of company websites, ensuring UX, quality and conversion are continuously enhanced, building business cases for change where appropriate
- Engaging, motivating, and leading external agency partners to deliver on agreed KPIs
- Build strong relationships with the in-country teams to increase local knowledge and improve performance
- Increase digital revenue stream by proactively driving traffic to the website and other channels to maximise sales, whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Finance, Credit and supporting teams to maximise opportunities and improve the end to end performance of the Sales funnel
Skills & Experience Required:
- Data Acquisitions experience
- Degree level education
- CIM or Marketing related qualification desirable
- Previous marketing experience, at management level and preferably B2B
- Demonstrable experience in driving acquisition performance through Marketing activity
- Demonstrable pan International experience in a Marketing role
- Hands on experience of managing a range of acquisition strategies and managing external agencies
- Create environment where others can succeed and grow
- Apply high levels of tenacity and resilience to get results
If you have the experience and desire to take on this exciting Head of Marketing role, Apply Today and we will be in touch.